This double chocolate chilled frappuccino is so rich and decadent. Just like you get at your local Starbucks. Now easily made at home. Enjoy every last sip!
Starbucks drinks are totally delicious. If possible I would probably go once a day for a different one each day. Let’s face it, as much as we love all their wonderful tasting lattes, frappes, and all the other drinks, it’s just too expensive to buy all the time. This copycat version of the ever popular double chocolate chip frappe is divine. It’s so easy to prepare and seriously no one I made this for can tell the difference between the original and this one. Try it soon, you are going to love it! Enjoy the chocolate deliciousness!
Copycat Starbucks Chilled Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
- 1 ⅛ cup milk, I used 2 percent, whole, skim or non dairy all work
- 1½ Tbsp granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips, save some for the top
- 3 Tbsp chocolate syrup, I used Hershey’s
- 1½ – 2 cups ice
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch cinnamon, optional
- whipped topping or whipped cream, I used aerosol from the can
- drizzle syrup for top
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Start with the 1 ½ cups of ice before adding more.
- Pour into cup or glass, top with whipped cream, a drizzle more of syrup and mini chocolate chips.