Easter Hugs Pretzel Snaps
For a fun food craft you can do with the kids, check this recipe for Easter Hugs Pretzel Snaps out. Great for gift giving too. Enjoy the sweet and salty deliciousness!
What I really like about this recipe is that it’s so versatile.
For all the holidays, I change around the colors of the M&Ms.
Halloween I use orange and black colors, Christmas is of course green, red, and white. Then for Easter, you can see in the photos how pretty all the pastel colors look on each snap. Even during the year, we make these with regular colored candies.
The kids love helping me with this recipe. There’s always M&Ms all over the place with lots of laughing going on.
Have fun and enjoy a few, they are so yummy!
Easter Hugs Pretzel Snaps Easiest Recipe Ever!
Nutrition per snap: calories 36, total fat 1.8 g, sat fat 0.7 g, carbs 5.1 g, fiber 0.1 g, sugars 4.1 g, protein 0.4 g
WW Smart Points: 2 – WW Points Plus: 1
What Are The Ingredients To Make Easter Hugs Pretzel Snaps?
Here’s the three simple ingredients to get started. You can decide on the amounts.
- Hershey Hugs
- Small pretzel twists or snaps
- Your choice M&M candies or chocolate eggs
Ready to eat!
Here’s how to make these Easter treats…
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Have the M&Ms ready in a bowl, set aside.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out as many pretzels as you plan on making.
- Unwrap Hugs and place in the middle of each pretzel.
- Place in oven for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take out and quickly place one candy on each Hug.
- Place in fridge for about 10 minutes to set up.
Enjoy the sweet and salty deliciousness!
Enjoy a few more Easter treats….
White Chocolate Easter Bunny Bark
Easter Hugs Pretzel Snaps - Easiest Recipe Ever!
- Hershey Hugs
- small pretzel twists or snaps
- your choice M&M candies or chocolate eggs
1.Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Have the M&Ms ready in a bowl, set aside.
2.Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
3.Lay out as many pretzels as you plan on making.
4.Unwrap Hugs and place in the middle of each pretzel.
5.Place in oven for about 3 to 4 minutes.
6.Take out and quickly place one candy on each Hug.
7.Place in fridge for about 10 minutes to set up. Enjoy!
Have fun and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! Please stop back again. There’s so many more recipes to see both sweet and savory. In the meantime, you can pin away on Pinterest to save this and any of your favorite recipes for later on.
Bye for now…💕