Copycat Starbucks Caramel Cloud Macchiato
Yields: 1 large cup or mug
What Are The Ingredients In This Luscious Looking Copycat Starbucks Caramel Cloud Macchiato?
Here are the four simple ingredients:
- milk, I find the skim or reduced fat works best
- vanilla syrup, found in most markets in the coffee department. comes in regular or sugar free. Also found on Amazon
- hot espresso or strong coffee, decaf works too
- caramel sauce to drizzle on top, found in the ice cream topping section of the market, some people like using a sugar free option
Starbucks Copycat Caramel Macchiato
- 1 1/2 cups milk, I find the skim or reduced fat works best
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup, found in most markets or on Amazon
- 1/4 cup hot espresso, strong coffee, decaf works too
- caramel sauce to drizzle on top, found in the ice cream topping section of the market
1.Prepare espresso or coffee. At the same time, steam/froth the milk as directed in link above.
2.Have a nice big mug ready. Add the milk. Pour coffee into a measuring cup or pitcher that can hold hot beverages, add the vanilla syrup to the coffee and stir to combine.
3.Stream the coffee over the frothy milk. You’ll see the “stain.”
4.Now, drizzle the caramel over the top. That’s it, enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the recipes featured today. Be sure to scroll up and copy the recipe and pin on Pinterest to save all your favorites for later on.
Bye for now!
Sharing is caring… So please share your favorite recipes with family and friends.