No Bake Berry Mini Cakes
These no bake berry filled mini cakes are refreshing and so delicious. Takes only a few minutes to put together and looks so bright and beautiful.
If you have been through some of my recipes then you know how much I love these mini dessert cakes. The brand I have bought before is called Specialty Bakers. I also buy the mini cakes from Walmart. I can sometimes find the sugar free version. With those, the carbs and sugar will be lower. The ones I use does not have a lot of sugar though. I have also seen these mini cakes in chocolate. Those must be delicious too.
These mini cakes are usually found in the produce department of most grocery stores or markets, even deli’s and fruit stands sometimes carry them too. If you can’t find this brand then use a brand that has around 80 to 100 calories per cake and no more than 2 grams of fat.
This recipe is quick and so easy to put together, but elegant enough for company.
No Bake Fruit Filled Mini Cakes
Recipe yields one serving, it can easily be made into more dessert cakes
Nutrition per serving
Total Fat 0.7 g
Saturated Fat 0.0 g
Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 1.5 g
WW Smart Points: 5 – WW Points Plus: 3
- 1 mini dessert shell
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons aerosol whipped cream, I used regular for this recipe, light or fat free are fine too
This is how you will find the shells, they usually come in a pack of six but, sometimes in a pack of four
- An hour or so before you put this together take the fruit out of the freezer if using frozen berries. If fresh, slice up strawberries and place berries in a bowl. Gently toss. The fruit makes its own syrup by sitting out.
- When you see it’s a nice amount of syrup, place in the dessert shell and top with a dollop of Cool Whip or a whipped cream. That’s the whole recipe, quick and easy!
Enjoy the freshness
Print recipe below
No Bake Berry Mini Cakes
Light and Refreshingly delicious. Throw it together in no time at all for a quick dessert or serves up beautiful for company. Enjoy!
- 1 mini dessert shell, found in most markets
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons aerosol whipped cream
An hour or so before you put this together take the fruit out of the freezer if using frozen berries. If fresh, slice up strawberries and place berries in a bowl. Gently toss.
The fruit makes its own syrup by sitting out.
When you see it's a nice amount of syrup, place in the dessert shell and top with a dollop of Cool Whip or a whipped cream.