4 Ingredient Mini frozen Mocha Cups
If you like coffee ice cream, you will love these 4 ingredient mini frozen mocha cups. Packed with coffee flavor and just the right size for a guilt free dessert. Enjoy!
My favorite ice cream flavor is coffee. Any of the coffee flavors are a favorite.
Yes, I’m talking about mocha, mocha chip, java, plain coffee, and of course coffee chip.
Basically, any ice cream with some kind of coffee flavor. Oh, have you ever tried coffee ice cream with bits of espresso beans. It’s so good!
4 Ingredient Mini Frozen Mocha Cups
Yields: 9 mini cups
Nutrition: calories: 64, fat 1.2 g, sat fat 0.7 g, carbs 11 g, sugars 4.4 g, protein 0.1 g, fiber 0 g
WW Smart Points: 2 – WW Points Plus: 2 – WW Personal Points: 2
What you’ll need to make these 4 ingredient mini frozen mocha cups…
Recipe note: The photos are from three different times when these frozen mocha cups were made. One of them was way back in 2011. That’s how long I’ve been making these! I used different flavored coffee so some will look lighter or darker. They all taste amazing!
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip, I used Cool Whip Free for this recipe
- 1 Jell-O vanilla sugar free pudding cup (60 calorie cup, found in the dairy department of the grocery store) Or, use any brand vanilla pudding cup
- 1 tablespoon instant flavored coffee such as Maxwell House international Suisse Mocha flavor, I used sugar free./decaf flavor this time. They have all different flavors made with sugar too. But, use any flavor of choice. You can even use plain instant coffee for a more robust coffee flavor. Sometimes I do that and add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to give it that mocha flavor.
- 2 tablespoons regular or mini chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles, I used Lily’s chocolate chips for this recipe
Ready for the freezer
Here are a few more delicious frozen treats to enjoy…
It’s going to be a hard choice which to make first. Best part, all these recipes are simple and easy to make and they all taste fabulous!
4 Simple Ingredients to a wonderful cool treat
Print recipe below
4 Ingredient Mini Frozen Mocha Cups
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 1 vanilla pudding cup
- 3 tbsp flavored instant coffee - such as, Cafe Suisse Mocha
- 3-4 tsp mini chocolate chips
1.In a medium to large bowl, mix all ingredients with a wire whisk.
2.Line a mini muffin tin with paper or foil liners. Spoon mixture into 9 cups.
4.Freeze for at least 2 hours and ENJOY!!! Store in freezer up to 1 week
Photo from 2011, the first time I made these mini frozen mocha cups
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed todays featured recipe for 4 ingredient mini frozen mocha cups along with the other frozen sweet treats posted.
Please stop back again soon. There’s so many more recipes both sweet and savory and new ones too.
To collect and save this and any of your favorite recipes, pin them on Pinterest. It’s a great way of keeping them for later on.
Remember, scroll up to print out todays recipe.
Bye for now…
You may see links to ingredients or cooking items in the ingredient, instructions, or equipment sections of this post. I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. I will receive a small percentage of sales generated by this link. However, this in no way increases the price of the items.
Disclosure: You may see links to ingredients or cooking items in the ingredient, instructions, or equipment sections of this post. I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. I will receive a small percentage of sales generated by these links. However, this in no way increases the price of the items.