This one of my staple recipes. Besides for the meat all items are conveniently in my pantry and fridge. This delicious recipe is loved by my hubby and kids.
Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 thick center cut pork chops
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice a pocket into each pork chop and place in a greased casserole dish
- Combine the mushrooms, garlic, cheese, bread crumbs and butter. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add enough olive oil to help the mixture hold together.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 and insert into the pork chop pocket.
- Bake for 45 minutes uncovered.