This is the easiest chicken recipe that I make at least twice a month. It’s finger licking good!
**Please note.. all ingredients are approximate, sometimes I add a little more of one thing or take out. You will know how your family will like this. Any which way, it’s always delish.
Baked Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts And Thighs
Servings about 4
- 2-3 thick skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp canola oil, or any mild oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves of fresh garlic chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric, optional
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted if possible
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray a large baking pan with cooking spray. (For this recipe, I use the disposable aluminum pans) Set aside.
- Wash your chicken off with cool water then pat dry. Place in prepared baking pan.
- In a large measuring cup, mix all the other ingredients together with a small wire whisk or fork. Pour over chicken.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for about 25 minutes. Then, take off foil, spoon all the sauce over the chicken a few times and place back in the oven without the foil for another 20 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the chicken has browned with the sauce and is completely done when you cut into the breast. No pink color and juices should run clear.
- Enjoy with your favorite side dish like rice and a veggie.