Chocolate Cinnamon Stuffed Crescent Rolls
These chocolate cinnamon stuffed crescent rolls are so simple to make with only 3 ingredients! Great for breakfast, brunch and dessert.
If you are looking for an easy-peasy recipe, this is it. Only 3 ingredients and you have a warm and delectable dessert, brunch or breakfast treat, everyone will love.
I make these all the time since it’s such an easy recipe.
Even though these chocolate cinnamon stuffed crescent rolls are so simple to throw together, they happen to look kind of fancy. Well, I think so. That’s why these are a dessert that’s served when company comes to visit Especially at the last minute.
We recently had friends come in from out of town and asked to stop over. It was a Sunday early afternoon.
We were thrilled. They offered to pick up some bagels and cream cheese on the way. So, I made a fresh pot of coffee and grabbed my trusty tube of Crescent Rolls.
The magic began. One, two, three, that’s it. Three simple ingredients and these beauties were made and oh were they a hit.
My friend asked me for the recipe after her second bite.
Since it was just the four of us, we each got two. I ended up making another pot of coffee so we can sit and enjoy our second cinnamon chocolate stuffed crescent roll.
Just a recipe note, I stuffed these crescent rolls with mini chocolate chips. You can stuff yours with any kind of chip. For a double the cinnamon flavor, they sell cinnamon chips right next to the chocolate chips in the grocery store. If not, you can easily buy online.
Another suggestion, white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips are just delectable in these stuffed crescent rolls. You wouldn’t even need to change the recipe. The cinnamon sugar would be a great complement with the white chocolate or peanut butter chips.
As a nice surprise, I will have some ready for when the kids get off the bus, they will adore these just like the adults do.
Have fun with this recipe, the skies the limit.
Chocolate Cinnamon Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Yields: 8 rolls
Nutrition: calories 167.5, fat 8.5 g, sat fat 4.5 g, carbs 22.5 g, sugars 10.5 g, fiber 0 g, protein 2 g
WW Smart Points: 7 – WW Points Plus: 5
- 1 tube crescent rolls. I used reduced fat
- 8 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, one tbsp per crescent roll
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar, more or less to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll out the crescent rolls right before you are ready to fill them. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon chips on the larger part of dough. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on top. Do this with all 8 rolls.
- Roll up from the wide side to the point. You can make a little bend or leave them straight. Sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar mix or top with extra chips.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Check after 12 minutes to make sure they are not too dark.
- Take out and let cool for a few minutes. They tastes best when warm.
Enjoy the warm deliciousness!
Here are two more easy-peasy recipes made with Crescent Rolls
Chocolate Cinnamon Stuffed Crescent Rolls - Easiest Recipe Ever!
- 1 tube crescent rolls, regular or reduced fat
- 8 tbap mini chocolate chips, one tbsp per crescent roll
- 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon sugar
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2.Roll out the crescent rolls right before you are ready to fill them. Sprinkle chips on the larger part of dough. Sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on top. Do this with all 8 rolls.
3.Roll up from the wide side to the point. You can make a little bend or leave them straight. Sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar mix or top with extra chips.
4.Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Check after 12 minutes to make sure they are not too dark.
5.Take out and let cool for a few minutes. They tastes best when warm. Enjoy!
So simple, so scrumptious
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the recipes that were featured today. Be sure to stop back often. I post new recipes both sweet and savory all the time.
For now, you can pin on Pinterest to save any recipe for later on. When you scroll up, you can print out this recipe so you’re ready to go when you want to bake a batch of these wonderful treats.
Bye for now!