With only a few ingredients, you can have a decadent, fudgy cake that’s healthy and so delicious. You won’t believe how good these are! I have one for breakfast some mornings.
Individual Clean Eating, Grain Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Cakes
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup all natural unsweetened cocoa powder, don’t use Dutch
- 1-2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 packet all natural stevia powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond milk or any non dairy milk
- 1 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a non stick muffin pan or a mini bundt pan with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a food processor, add peeled bananas and process until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until all are combined. Scrape down the sides a few times with a rubber spatula.
- Pour batter into a large measuring cup and fill 8 cups. Bake for about 15 minutes until a tooth pick comes out with moist crumbs. Try not to over bake. Let cool in the pan for about 20 minutes. Take a knife and go around each cup to release the cakes. Then, invert onto a wire rack.
- For the glaze, heat milk and honey in the microwave until very hot, about 20 to 30 seconds. Pour the milk over the chips and mix until you have a shiny thick glaze. Drizzle over each cake and let set up or eat while they glaze is still warm. Enjoy these amazing little cakes!!