Hot Cocoa Cookies
Everyone loves these Hot Cocoa Cookies. They are fun and easy to make and come out tasting like you’re eating a cup of hot cocoa. Totally delicious. Bake a batch and enjoy!
We love making these cookies year round but, the best time of year is of course when the weather starts to get chilly outside.
I double the love of hot cocoa by baking a batch of these gems along with making hot cocoa for everyone.
They taste amazing and everyone adores them.
Try dunking one into a cup of hot cocoa and tastes the magic. Double the dose of deliciousness!
These are fun to make with the kids since they love adding in the mini marshmallow bits and of course the chips.
Bake some up soon, you’ll know what I’m talking about after just one bite.
Enjoy the fun and deliciousness!
Hot Cocoa Cookies
Yields: about 30 cookies
What Ingredients Are In These Yummy Looking Hot Cocoa Cookies?
- unsalted butter
- light brown sugar
- large eggs
- vanilla extract
- all purpose flour
- hot cocoa mix
- baking powder
- baking soda
- fine sea or kosher salt
- mini marshmallow bits, found where marshmallow are or in the baking aisle. I found mine in Target, you can also use mini marshmallows cut in half or quarters
- regular or mini chocolate chips
- Full printable recipe below in recipe box
Double the deliciousness with a cup of Hot Chocolate!
How Do You Make These Out Of This World Delicious Cookies?
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla and until combined
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, hot cocoa mix, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients and beat until combined
- Stir in the marshmallow bits and mini chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out dough onto your hands and roll into a ball
- Flatten the dough into round discs.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes
- Press a few mini marshmallows into each cookie.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before enjoying with a nice cup of hot cocoa. They taste great dunked into cold milk too!
Enjoy the deliciousness!
Print recipe below
Hot Cocoa Cookies
Bake up a batch of these hot cocoa cookies and taste the magic. A fun easy recipe that everyone will adore. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dry hot cocoa mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp fine sea or kosher salt
- 2 cups mini marshmallow bits
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla and until combined
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, hot cocoa mix, baking soda, and baking powder.
Gradually add in the dry ingredients and beat until combined
Stir in the marshmallow bits and mini chocolate chips.
Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out dough onto your hands and roll into a ball
Flatten the dough into round discs.
Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes
Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before enjoying with a nice cup of hot cocoa!
Don’t forget…Scroll up to print this recipe out
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you found some favorite recipes to save and share. Be sure to check back again soon, there are so many more recipes to see both sweet and savory. New ones too.
Bye for now…