Another busy day away in college, that’s what my daughter Tori just texted me. She did however have time to make herself along with her roommate a hearty and healthy quick dinner. Simple and delicious is how she described this. I think it’s great for any family on busy weeknights too.
Easy Tortellini Rice Soup
Recipe serves 2
- 10 ounce can Chicken with Rice condensed soup
- 1 can cold water, as per directions on can
- 2 cups frozen cheese or meat tortellini or mixed
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed veggies
- Prepare soup as directed on can.
- When soup comes to a boil, add tortellini and cook until tender or package directions.
- Add in mixed veggies, bring back up to a boil and simmer a minute or two.
- Serve up in large bowls and enjoy!