You’ll love how easy this creamy caramel frappe is to make right in your own home. This Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino recipe shows you how to make a caramel frappe, at a fraction of the cost that you would spend if you had to buy one of these crazy delicious beverages. Whirl a caramel frap up and enjoy every last sip!
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
I am the biggest fan of caramel frappes from Starbucks.
I love just about every flavor they make.
There is just one problem, I can’t possibly rationalize buying one on a regular basis. The cost is just too high.
Luckily I figured out how to make most of the frappes right at home and just as delicious as the ones you get right at Starbucks.
This Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino recipe is one of my favorites up to date.
Since being a fan of anything caramel, this caramel frap hits the spot for a perfect treat anytime I’m craving one.
Are you a chocolate fan? Well, if so, check out this copycat recipe…Copycat Starbucks Chilled Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
It’s Double delicious!
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
Yields: 2 large/Grande
Nutrition: calories 207, fat 1.9 g, sat fat 0 g, fiber 0.8 g, carbs 49.2 g, sugars 1 g, protein 0.8 g
WW Smart Points: 6 -WW Points Plus: 6 – WW Personal Points: 6
Caramel Frappe Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups brewed black coffee, instant will not work for this recipe
- 1 1/2 cups milk, I used almond milk, whole or 2 percent works also
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup, I used Smucker’s sugar free, regular bottled caramel syrup work also
- 2 3/4 cups ice cubes, make sure it’s fresh ice cubes, this is important for the recipe
- 6 tbsp aerosol whipped cream, about 3 tablespoons for each frappe
- extra caramel to drizzle over top of whipped topping
How to Make a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- Pour all ingredients into the blender except the whipped cream and extra caramel.
- Whirl up on medium until smooth and thick. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides. If needed, add a drop more milk to blend.
- When you have a creamy, thick blend, pour into tall glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel sauce. That’s it!
Enjoy the caramel frappe deliciousness!
This Copycat Starbucks Strawberry and Crème Frappuccino is made without any coffee, it’s my son Josh’s favorite. He makes these himself, that’s how easy-peasy these frappes are to prepare.
Creamy and luscious!
Here are three more copycat recipes to enjoy…
Copycat Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
- 1 1/2 cups brewed black coffee, not instant for this recipe
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup, I used sugar free, or use regular
- 2 3/4 cups ice cubes, make sure it's fresh ice cubes
- 6 tbsp aerosol whipped cream
- extra caramel syrup for topping
- for added sweetness, you can add a tablespoon of granulated sugar or sugar substitute. I think it’s just perfect the way it is–make sure to check after all is blended.
1.Pour all ingredients into blender except the whipped cream.
2.Whirl up on high until smooth and thick. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides. If needed, add a drop more milk.
3.When you have a creamy, thick blend, pour into tall glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel sauce. That's it! Enjoy the caramel deliciousness!
Wait! I have one more to share with you!! This is great when you need a pick me up in the middle of the day, my hubby’s favorite..
Go green! Love this for dessert or an afternoon treat.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed the recipes you saw here today. Stop by again soon. There’s so many more recipes to see both sweet and savory. To collect and save any of your favorite recipes pin them on Pinterest. It’s a great way of saving for later on.
Bye for now!
You may see links to ingredients or cooking items in the ingredient, instructions, or equipment sections of this post. I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. I will receive a small percentage of sales generated by this link. However, this in no way increases the price of the items