Shortcut Pumpkin Muffins
These shortcut pumpkin muffins are a real treat for breakfast, snacks and even dessert. You’ll love how easy-peasy this recipe is and how moist and delicious the muffins turn out. Enjoy every bite!
Enjoy these muffins any time of day, for breakfast or dessert; they have the right amount of sweetness like a muffin should have.
I have served these at holiday dinners and displayed them in a bread basket.
Swap out the dinner rolls and serve these instead.
People were happily surprised and it turned out to be a huge hit with guests!
Shortcut Pumpkin Muffins
Yields: 24 muffins
Nutrition: calories 174.3, fat 1.6
What goes into this recipe?
Here’s the simple everyday ingredients:
- canned pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling, the can should just say pumpkin or pure pumpkin
- box of super moist cake mix, any yellow or vanilla flavor
- milk of your choice, a little more if needed, 1 – 2 tbsp.
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- pumpkin pie spice
- sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
- full printable recipe below
How are these shortcut pumpkin muffins made?
Here’s the simple and easy directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Don’t mix the ingredients that are on the box.
- Line cupcake foil liners and mist with cooking spray
- With an ice cream scoop, fill each cup.
- Right before baking sprinkle the sugar over the top of each of the muffins.
- Sprinkle a drop more cinnamon if you like. Bake approx 15-20 minutes until you see the tops are slightly brown.
- Test with a wooden skewer. It should come out clean with a few dry crumbs.
Cake Mix Low Fat Pumpkin Muffins
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 box super moist cake mix, any vanilla flavor
- 4 tbsp milk of your choice, a little more if needed, 1 – 2 tbsp.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, optional
- 2-4 tbsp sugar to sprinkle on top before baking.
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
3.Line cupcake foil liners and mist with cooking spray
4.With an ice cream scoop, fill each cup.
5.Right before baking sprinkle the sugar over the top of each of the muffins.
6.Sprinkle a drop more cinnamon if you like. Bake approx 15-20 minutes until you see the tops are slightly brown.
7.Test with a wooden skewer. It should come out clean with a few dry crumbs. Enjoy!
Print full recipe above
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed todays featured recipe. Don’t forget to scroll up so you can print the easy recipe out. You can also pin this and any of your other favorite recipes on Pinterest. It’s a great way to save for later on. Please stop by again soon. There are so many other recipes to see both sweet and savory and new ones too.
Bye for now..