If you’re looking for a “skinny” chocolate chip cookie that tastes delectable? Check this simple and easy recipe out. This recipe makes a big batch. Great for afterschool snacks and lunch box desserts too. Enjoy the deliciousness!
These are one my kids’ favorite cookies. They have become a staple around here. So easy to make and really delish. I bet they will become a favorite with you too.
Easy Skinny Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 4 dozen cookies
Serving Size: 2
Nutrition: For two cookies, calories 123, fat 3.4g, carbs 21.6g, fiber 0.4g, sugar 9.2g, sodium 130.2mg, protein 1.3g
- 1/4 cup baby apple sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar, or 1/2 granulated and 1/2 brown sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 3/4 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Have two cookies sheets lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix apple sauce, butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Stir in Bisquick, mix well, dig deep down to get all ingredients incorporated. Add the chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and place on cooling rack.