During the week can be a hectic time especially dinnertime. I found easy shortcut ways to get dinner on the table fast and still have a healthy meal everyone enjoys. Check this easy-peasy one out now. Switch the veggies around and serve with your favorite egg noodle, rice or pasta.
10 Minute Chicken String Bean Stir Fry
Serves about 3 main dishes.
Double the amounts for more people if needed.
- 9 ounce package Perdue Short Cut Cooked Chicken, I used Grilled.
- 1 bag frozen whole green beans, size depends on how much you want per serving.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic chopped, more to taste
- Sprinkle onion powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Sea salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp honey, optional
- Microwave the green beans for 2 minutes just to defrost and soften them up. Set aside for just a minute.
- On medium heat, drizzle oil in pan and heat just for a few seconds, toss in green beans and garlic, toss and coat with oil.
- Open package of chicken and cut up pieces just a little and toss into pan, toss. Sprinkle onion powder, turmeric, salt and pepper. Toss until hot.
- When nice and hot, drizzle honey and toss once or twice.
- Serve up over your choice of rice or pasta and enjoy this delicious, fast dinner.