1.Preheat the oven 375 degrees, grease a 9 x 9 square baking pan with butter. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the apple filling.
3.Now, toss apples into the apple filling and set aside.
4. In another large mixing bowl, combine the apple crisp ingredients except the butter and gently mix to completely combine.
5. Now, use your hands to mix the cubed butter into the apple crisp ingredients.
6. Add half the apple crisp mixture into the bottom of the grease pan and press firmly to make a crust.
7. Pour the apple filling onto the crust.
8. Sprinkle the rest of the apple crisp mixture on top of the apples and bake for about 40 minutes.
9. Let cool for only about 10 minutes. Tastes best when warm. Store leftovers in fridge up to 2 days. Enjoy the apple deliciousness!