1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl,using a hand held mixer or stand mixer, combine softened butter and sugars until fluffy.
3. Mix in eggs and vanilla on low.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, salt and apple pie spice. Gently add dry mixture into wet. Scrape down sides of bowl if needed. Mix until all is combined.
5. Drizzle the caramel into your cookie dough and lightly mix.
6. Using a cookie scoop, drop 12 mounds onto prepared cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. The cookies should turn a light golden color.
8. Cool cookie sheet for a about 10 minutes on a wire rack then slip paper with cookies right onto the rack.
9. Lay a fresh piece of parchment paper onto the same cookie sheet and scoop out remaining dough. Bake for an additional 10 to 12 minutes until cookies are done. Cool again the same way as above. Enjoy!