1. Line a baking pan with wax or parchment paper.
2. Cut in half a pretzel stick for each ice cream cone. You will also need one whole pretzel stick for each ice cream cone. These will be placed at the top of the teepee. Set aside.
3. Carefully cut the point of each ice cream cone, removing about ½ inch allowing enough room for one pretzel stick to pass through the opening. Set ice cream cones aside.
4. In the microwave, melt the milk chocolate morsels in a small microwave-safe bowl on high in 30 second increments, stirring well between each cycle and giving special care not to overheat the candy. If the chocolate is overheated or comes in contact with water, it will seize up and be unusable.
5. Dip the large opening of each ice cream cone into the melted chocolate about 1/4 inch and remove from chocolate using a spoon to scrape out any extra chocolate. Drop leaf sprinkles onto the chocolate ring, gently pressing them into place. Dropping the sprinkles instead of rolling the cone creates less mess and results in a neater teepee. Immediately place the ice cream cone on the waxed paper.
6. To assemble the top of the teepee, dip a whole pretzel stick into the melted milk chocolate about halfway. Without removing the teepee from the waxed paper, gently slide the pretzel stick into the cut opening of the ice cream cone and angle the pretzel to rest against the inside of the cone. Some of the chocolate from the pretzel stick will remain at the opening of the cone. Next, take two pretzel stick halves and slightly dip one end of each into the melted chocolate. You only need a drop of chocolate as the pretzel stick pieces will attach to the melted chocolate left at the opening by the whole pretzel stick. Place the pieces at the top of the teepee next to the other pretzel stick and hold in place until the chocolate has set enough to move your hands without the pretzel stick falling.
7. When all teepees are dipped and decorated, place in the refrigerator or freezer until the chocolate is set. About 20 minutes should do it. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Placing in the refrigerator for an extended amount of time may cause the cone to soften.