Wow! A “Cone-oli” Cannoli- This is a fun and simple recipe to make for company or any special weeknight dessert. Enjoy every creamy, crunchy bite!
This is one of my most requested desserts when having company. Both the adults and kids love it! A cannoli that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating. You won’t even know it’s lower in fat and calories but, you will love how rich and decadent it tastes. This recipe yields two servings so you can share it with someone special. Of course, double, triple the recipe when making for more people. Indulge in every bite!
Wow! A “Cone-Oli” Cannoli
Yields: 2 cones
Nutrition: Per cone – calories 174, fat 4.9, fiber less than 1, carbs. 26.6, Protein 4.5
- 2 chocolate ice cream cones
- 1/4 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 6 tbsp Cool Whip
- zest of half an orange
- 1/8 tsp orange extract, this is optional but it really adds a wonderful orange hit.
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 servings (half box) Jell-O vanilla sugar pudding mix (powder)
- Mix all ingredients (except for the 2 tbsp mini chips and cones) together until smooth. You can use a hand mixer or wire whisk.
- Divide filling into each chocolate cone and sprinkle the chips evenly over both cones.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.