This delicious side dish was the perfect addition the our annual Boy Scout’s potluck dinner.
Quinoa Salad with Feta
- 1 cup quinoa (=3 cups cooked)
- Juice of 2 lemons, about 1/4 cup
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/8 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 lb feta, diced
- Cook the quinoa as per the package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, minus the feta. Add the cooled quinoa and mix well. Then fold in the feta.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.