Pineapple Strawberry Dump Cake
This is the easiest recipe that’s full of great taste. Grab a cake mix and a few other pantry ingredients aLong with some fresh strawberries and start baking your own pineapple strawberry dump cake soon, it’s so delicious!
I just can’t stop making dump cakes!
They are so easy and fun to create.
If you have been on this blog before, you know there are a few more recipes for dump cakes. The most popular dump cake by far is the Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake Just from the name alone you know it’s going to be total decadence. Another very popular dump cake that happens to be one of my favorites is the Strawberry Dump Cake It’s light as air and totally luscious tasting. (Click the highlighted links to see these delectable recipes)
Now the dump cake that’s featured today is one that I just came up with over the weekend.
My family loved it so much that they have already requested I make it again next weekend.
With only a handful of ingredients that you probably have in your pantry and and just two ingredients I can bet you have in your fridge you can whip this dump cake up in no time at all.
Pineapple Strawberry Dump Cake
Yields: 12 servings
What you’ll need to make this delicious pineapple strawberry dump cake…
- 1 box yellow or butter super moist cake mix
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh strawberries sliced or chopped and drained on paper towels
- 1 stick unsalted butter slightly softened
- pinch salt
- 1 cup sweetened or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped finely pecans or almonds, optional
Here’s how to make a pineapple strawberry dump cake…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 X 13 pan with butter, layer the strawberries on the bottom.
- Pour the entire can of pineapple with juice over the strawberries and spread evenly to the edges.
- Sprinkle half of the cake mix over the pineapple. Then 1/2 cup of the coconut. Finish with the cake mix. Top off with the rest of the coconut and nuts if using. Break up or cut up the softened butter and toss all over the top of the coconut topping.
- Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until bubbling around the edges and browned on the top. Take out and let cool on a wire rack for at least 20 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, whip cream or just plain. It’s so delicious. it’s great just as is.
Enjoy the pineapple strawberry deliciousness!
print recipe below
Pantry Pineapple Strawberry Dump Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced or chopped strawberries
- 1 stick unsalted butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Grease a 9 X 13 pan with butter, layer the strawberries on the bottom.
3.Pour the entire can of pineapple with juice over the strawberries and spread evenly to the edges.
4.Sprinkle half of the cake mix over the pineapple. Then 1/2 cup of the coconut. Finish with the cake mix. Top off with the rest of the coconut and nuts if using. Break up or cut up the softened butter and toss all over the top of the coconut topping.
5.Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes until bubbling around the edges and browned on the top. Take out and let cool on a wire rack for at least 20 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, whip cream or just plain. It’s so delicious. it’s great just as is.
I love easy-peasy recipes, don’t you?
Wait! Before you leave, check out the Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake I told you about before and see the photo and then see the other dump cake below that is just as easy and just as delicious.
Fun and colorful is the next dump cake to see….
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed all the dump cakes that were featured today. Please stop back again soon. There are so many more recipes to see both sweet and savory In the meantime, you can print out any recipe and pin your favorites on Pinterest to save for later on.
Bye for now!
Disclosure: You may see links to ingredients or cooking items in the ingredient, instructions, or equipment sections of this post. I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. I will receive a small percentage of sales generated by these links. However, this in no way increases the price of the items.