No Bake Eclair Cake
Here is a simple recipe for the ever popular Eclair Cake. A no-bake cake that’s fun to make and oh so luscious.
Here is a great version of the very popular éclair cake. Now you can make this yummy, guilt free dessert with ingredients that you may already have in your pantry and fridge! It’s a favorite around my house and hope it will be around yours as well.
Nutrition: calories 194.2, fat 2g, carbs 41.7g, fiber 1.3g, sugar 11.5g, , protein 4.3g
- 12 honey graham crackers
- 1 small box (3.5 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix, regular or sugar free
- 1 1/4 cups milk, I used 2 percent
- 1 1/4 cups Cool whip light, thawed
- 1/2 cup, about half of the jar, hot fudge topping such as Smuckers or Hershey
- Have an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 square pan ready to go.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip with a whisk until smooth and incorporated.
- Set aside for a minute.
- Layer the first set of graham crackers on the bottom.
- Spoon 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the crackers. Lay the next set of crackers over the filling. Now spoon the rest of the pudding mixture over the cracker and lay your last set of crackers. Gently press on the top crackers.
- Thin the fudge topping in microwave for a few seconds to thin out. Stir, this is important.
- Pour the topping over the cake, spread with an offset spatula and chill cake for at least 4 hours. That’s it, so easy, so simple, now it’s just the waiting that’s hard. Take out, cut into squares. Leftovers can be kept in fridge up to two days.
Enjoy the deliciousness!