Here is a wonderful lighter version of a typical peanut butter mousse. If you love peanut butter then you will love this recipe. It’s easy and so delish!
Fluffy Peanut Butter Mousse
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese (both room temperature)
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 and 3/4 cups Truwhip or Cool Whip thawed
- Extra whipped topping optional for garnish
- A few thin slices banana for garnish
- Beat the cream cheeses with a hand held mixer. Mix in the sugar until completely smooth. Add the vanilla and mix.
- Add peanut butter. Mix until all ingredients are combined.Clean off the beaters and fold in whipped topping gently.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about an hour. After refrigeration, stir once or twice and spoon into dessert dishes. Garnish with a banana and enjoy this rich tasting treat without the guilt.
Makes 6 servings.