These sweet and salty gems are just the right treat when in the mood for something sweet and or salty. They take only a few minutes to put together from start to finish. I make them for just about any occasion or no occasion at all. Scrumptious to the max without the guilt.
Hugs and Kisses Pretzel Snaps
Servings 30 snaps – calories 28.3, fat 1.3 g, fiber 0 g, carbs 2.7 g, protein 03 g, sugars 2.3 g
- 30 Pretzel snaps
- 30 Hershey Hugs
- 30 Mini Hershey Kisses, found in the baking isle
- Colored sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil
- Lay out the snaps and place an unwrapped Hug on top of each snap.
- Bake for about 4 minutes. Just until you see the hugs get shiny and when you touch one it’s a little soft not melted.
- Take out and quickly place a mini Kiss in the middle of each hug. While doing this, gently press down.
- Now, lightly sprinkle the sprinkles over each snap if using.
- Place in fridge for only 5 minutes. No longer.
- Store on counter in sealed container up to 6 days.