This is such a great, fun dessert for both kids and adults. Great way to get kids to eat their fruit. Just four ingredients to cool yumminess.
Nutrition: 1 serving (one banana sliced plus all listed ingredients): calories 83, fat 1.3, carbs 18.6, fiber 1.2, protein 0.5
Frozen Banana Bites
- 1 small banana
- 2 tbsp Cool Whip
- 3/4 tbsp Hershey chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Slice the banana in 1/2 inch chunks.
- Mix the Cool Whip and syrup until blended and dollop on top of the slices of banana.
- Sprinkle the chips evenly over the topping.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours. When you take them out of the freezer you may want them to sit a minute or two.
I like them very frozen but my husband and kids like the banana a little softer. You just don’t want them to sit too long because you want the topping to stay cool.