I love the ease of a one pan cookie bar, or in this case triangle. This one combines two of our favorite flavors – chocolate and raspberry. My kids simply gobble these up. It is great that they freeze well so I can be sure to save some before they are all gone.
Chocolate Raspberry Triangles
Makes 4 dozen triangles
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1 10-oz box frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed and undrained
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350
In medium bowl, mix flour, sugar and butter with a spoon. Press dough into the bottom of an un-greased 13″ x 9″ pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- In a 1 quart sauce pan, mix raspberries, orange juice and cornstarch. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Carefully spread raspberry mixture over chocolate chips.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until raspberry mixture is set.
- Cool on wire rack, then put into refrigerator until chocolate is firm, about 1 hour.
- Cut into triangles – enjoy!