What a College Girl Eats – Delicious and quick, that’s what these kids cook for dinner when busy at college. Try this simple and tasty chicken recipe out and enjoy!
Here’s another recipe under our category “What a college girl eats” This is a simple and nicely seasoned chicken dish with fresh veggies that takes only a little bit of time to prepare. It’s so good, we had it twice this week! Thanks again to Tori for sharing her recipes from college.
Cajun Chicken with Spinach and Peppers – What a College Girl Eats
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large green and red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach, from the market already washed in a bag
- 1-2 garlic cloves chopped or, garlic powder to taste
- Cajun seasoning to taste, we used about 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Rinse chicken cutlets in cool water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut into medium chunks. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large non stick pan, add 1-2 tbsp oil in pan let heat up just for a few seconds. Toss chicken in. Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over and toss until chicken is done with some charred edges. Should be no pink inside and clear juices running through. Put chicken on a place an cover with foil to stay warm.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in same pan, toss in peppers. Add a little more Cajun seasoning. Cook just until softened a little. Add garlic if using and toss to soften. Add spinach and mix gently, add back the chicken and toss to combine.
Plate up and enjoy!