Submitted By: Veronica Gantley
Za’atar is a Middle East spice blend. It works wonderfully well in this marinade for these Chicken thighs. You can find Za’atar in most specialty food stores or online.
- 4-6 mixed chicken pieces (I used thighs)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Za’atar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a resealable bag combine chicken, oil, zaatar, garlic and vinegar. Rub mixture all over chicken pieces.
- Close bag and refrigerate 2 hours (overnight is best)
- Transfer chicken to a roasting pan skin side up. Roast for 45 minutes.