These frozen treats are so delish! I make them all the time for the kids and they are a great dessert for adults as well. You can put a lollypop stick in and make them frozen pops if you like. Either way, they taste very decadent and fattening but they are not!
16 servings – calories 47.5, fat 1.8, carbs 0.8, fiber 0.3, protein 1.9 (per serving)
20 servings – calories 38, fat 1.5, carbs 0.7, fiber 0.2, protein 1.5 (per serving)
3 Ingredient Frozen Oreo Snowballs
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 4 bags 100 calorie Oreo cookie thin crisps
- Have the cream cheese sit out for about an hour or so just to soften up a little for easier mixing.
- In the meantime, process the 3 bags of crisps in the mini chopper or food processor until fine crumbs.
- In a medium bowl mix the crumbs with the soften cream cheese. Put in the fridge for about an hour or so to harden up so you can roll into balls.
- In the meantime, process the last bag of crisps and lay out on a paper plate and roll the refrigerated snowballs in the crumbs.
- Once rolled in the crumbs you can put the stick in if you like.
- Place the snowballs on wax paper on a small cookie sheet in the freezer until they harden up for about 1 -2 hours.
I make these in the morning and they are ready when I need them later in the day. You may want them to thaw for a few minutes before eating. Just a note, if you don’t eat them after the first day. Wrap them up before putting them back in the freezer.
Now go and ENJOY!!!