Turkey Frank and Bean Casserole – Turkey Frank and Bean Casserole – Here is a new version of an old time classic. Made with two kinds of beans and turkey hot dogs. Still totally delectable. Enjoy!
This was one of my favorite dishes my mom made us. She always had French fries and corn on the cob along with this. Now, I make this for my family and it’s a family favorite. I switched out the beef for turkey this time and used vegetarian baked beans instead of the pork and beans along with cannellini beans. Guess what? It’s just as delicious! It’s a classic!
Turkey Frank And Bean Casserole
Yields: about 6 servings
- 1 package turkey hot dogs, 8 in a package, I used organic found in my market
- 1-2 cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 heaping tsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut up hot dogs in about 1/2 inch pieces, not too thin
- Place in casserole dish and add the beans, gently mix.
- Add the ketchup and mustard. Gently mix in.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Take out and let sit on the counter for about 5 minutes, plate up and enjoy!!