Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Dip – This simple 3 ingredient, 2 step dip is loaded with flavor thanks to one small bottle of seasoning. I love making this dip since it’s requested all the time and everyone loves it!
Since I discovered this little bottle of seasoning from Trader Joe’s, I can now make so many tasty savory dishes with it. The spices are all in the one bottle and if you like an everything bagel, you are sure to love this dip. It’s cool and creamy with just the right amount of seasoning thanks to “Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend” You can purchase it right at any Trader Joe’s but if you don’t have one near you, click the link above and below and you can get it right on Amazon.
Enjoy this dip as a spread for sandwiches and even nice on salads. It’s a nice thick dressing. If needed thin out with a little milk. But, we love it as a dip. Enjoy!
Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Dip
Yields: about 8 servings
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, you can use reduced fat but not fat free for this recipe
- 2 ½ tbsp Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning blend
- 1 or 2 tbsp milk if needed or if you want the dip thinner
- Using a hand held mixer,(this is the one I use all the time) combine until nice and creamy. Add milk if needed. Toss in the seasoning and mix with a rubber spatula to combine.
- Place in a serving bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour. When ready to serve, sprinkle a little more over the top.
Enjoy the creamy, cool, deliciousness!
Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Dip
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream, reduced fat is okay, don't use fat free
- 2 1/2 tbsp Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
1.Using a hand held mixer,(this is the one I use all the time) combine until nice and creamy. Add milk if needed. Toss in the seasoning and mix with a rubber spatula to combine.
2.Place in a serving bowl and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Enjoy!
I have a great copycat recipe from Trader Joe’s! Check it out here.. “Trader Joe’s Pancake Bread” It’s beyond delicious!
Enjoy both recipes!