Submitted by: Sanja Andreevska
There is no sugar at all in this cake, all the sweetness comes from the fruit. It remains squashy and fresh for a long time due to the whole meal flour
Sugar Free Whole Meal Cake
- 250 g (2 cups) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 package of baking powder
- 3 medium sized bananas
- 1 apple
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml ( 1/5 cup) oil
- 50 g (1/3 cup) raisins or a mixture of raisins and cranberry
- 50 g (1/3 cup ) dried apricot, chopped
- 50 g (1/3 cup ) prune, chopped
- 50 g (1/2 cup ) walnuts, chopped
- Blend bananas and apples should be about 400 ml of fruit puree. If the quantity isn’t enough, add little orange juice or a bit of fruit about 400 ml.
- Pour the flour with baking powder into a bowl. Add the fruit pulp, eggs and oil, and stir until smooth.
- Finally, stir in chopped fruits and nuts.
- Pour into a small square baking pan lined with baking paper. Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes at 180-200 ° C, depending on the oven.
- Is good to know, the cake will not grow.
- Allow it to cool, then cut it into small cubes and – enjoy!