These brownies are so easy to prepare and oh yea, so delish!
Striking Strawberry Brownies
- 1 box strawberry cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 canola cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chopped up white chocolate
- 4 ounces chopped up white chocolate, you can use chips if you want, I like the way the blocks of chocolate melt
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a 9 X 11 or 7 X 11 pan with cooking spray and set aside
- Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, the 1/3 cup of oil and vanilla extract with hand mixer until well combined. Batter will be thick. Mix in about 1/4 cup of the chopped up chocolate.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until just set; be careful not to over bake.
- Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes.
- While the brownies are cooling, melt remaining chocolate with 1 teaspoon of oil in a microwave safe bowl, I used a Pyrex glass measuring cup. Place in microwave for about 20 to 30 second increments until completely melted. With a fork or spoon, drizzle over entire pan of brownies. Let set up, then cut into these yummy treats and enjoy!