Submitted By: Veronica Gantley
This light and creamy strawberry parfait comes together in a snap! It showcases the strawberry, a luscious sweet summertime fruit. Now that School has begun again why not have a quick and reliable midweek dessert to add to your arsenal? It has only three ingredients and you probably already have them in your pantry. For a breakfast treat you could substitute the whipped topping for yogurt. Check out the original post by clicking here.
Veronica’s Strawberry Parfait
- 1 package of sugar free strawberry jello
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Prepare gelatin in accordance to package directions. Allow to cool. Set aside 1/3 cup gelatin.
- Combine ½ cup strawberries to gelatin and pour into the bottom of your parfait glasses. Refrigerate until set.
- In a separate bowl, add reserved gelatin and remaining strawberries to yogurt.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- Add reserved gelatin to parfait glass on top of gelatin making layers.
- Add plain yogurt and garnish with strawberry slices.
Submitted by: Veronica Gantley