If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe when either in a hurry or just something filling yet simple when you don’t have much time, this is a great recipe to have on hand. You can use cheese tortellini like I did in this recipe or meat. Takes only a few minutes to prepare and always comes out delicious. Make sure you check out our how to video at the end of the recipe along with the nutritionals for this recipe.
Spinach Tortellini Soup for One
- 2 cups low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup grated carrots, or chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a small saucepan, heat broth until boiling. Add garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss in tortellini. Cook as per package directions. Toss in carrots and spinach. When tortellini is cooked, carefully pour into bowl.
Nutritionals per serving: calories, 218, fat 4.1 g. protein 12.8 g