This is another recipe I adapted from my childhood only this time around it is healthy and still delish! Oh, and by the way takes less than 5 minutes to make!
Nutrition: per dessert shell – calories 125, fat 1, carbs. 23, fiber .5 gram, protein 1.5 gramsf
Individual Vanilla Pudding Cakes
Makes 2 servings
- 2 dessert shells (I use Specialty Bakers brand, found in the produce isle of the market. If you can’t find these then look for ones that have no more than 80 calories and 1 gram of fat per shell)
- 1 Jell-O sugar free vanilla pudding snack cup
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp aerosol whipped topping
- Sprinkles for garnish
- Place half the pudding in one of the shells and the rest in the other shell.
- Toss the raspberries on each shell and then eyeball the whipped topping. Each shell should get 1 tablespoon.
Now go relax and enjoy!