This recipe is so quick and easy and has only 3 ingredients. I make these cookies all the time and change the colors of the nonpareils depending on what holiday we’re celebrating. This way you can have a wonderful and colorful treat to serve family and friends any time of the year. Happy Holidays everyone!
Nutrition: calories 166.7, fat 5.7g, carbs 24.9, fiber less than 1g, sugar 9.4g, sodium 106.7mg, protein 0.7g
Oreo Dipped Christmas Cookies
Ingredients: Servings 3 – 2 cookies per serving
- 6 Oreo Cookies, I used reduced fat
- 4 Tbsp semi sweet chocolate chips
- Colored nonpareils and sprinkles, I used this variety pack
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chips for 20 second intervals (stir in between each 20 second interval). Because this is a small amount it shouldn’t take more than 2 times in the microwave for them to melt. Stir until smooth and completely melted.
- Lay out wax paper and dip each cookie in the melted chocolate (a quarter of the cookie should be dipped). Use a small rubber spatula to help you smooth the chocolate and, of course, to get every last drop of the chocolate out of the bowl (yum).
- When all cookies are dipped sprinkle the nonpareils over the dipped melted chocolate and let it set. You can place in fridge to expedite this step.
More Fabulous Cookie Recipes: