There is always room for more Nutella recipes: as you may already know, we have a recipe for homemade skinny Nutella on this website (along with other great recipes featuring Nutella), but this recipe is made with the original store bought kind. Just a little goes a long way and gives this frozen treat a big burst of hazelnut flavor mixed with the goodness of Greek yogurt. This easy recipe has only a few ingredients and is so easy to make. It’s great to have on hand for the kids for after school or anyone that wants a yummy, frozen treat.
Nutrition: calories 45.5, fat 1.7 g, carbs 5.4 g, fiber 0.3 g, sugar 4.4 g, sodium 9.9 mg, protein 2.1 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 1
Frozen Nutella Yogurt Bites
Makes 10 frozen bites
- 1 6 or 8 ounce cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 6 heaping tbsp Cool Whip — thawed
- 3 tbsp Nutella
- 10-20 Hershey’s mini baking kisses
- Have an ice cube tray and/or a silicone pop mold ready. Set aside. For this batch I used regular ice cube trays.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt and the cool whip.
- Gently mix in the Nutella.
- Scoop a teaspoon or so of the mixture into your mold and then top the mini Hershey’s kisses. Cover with more mixture and then smooth off.
- You should have enough to fill 10 molds. If you have more, then just add more kisses with the mixture until you run out. That’s it! Freeze for at least 3 hours and enjoy this wonderful sweet!