Creamy deliciousness and a snap to make, that’s what these cool and refreshing frozen popsicles are all about. Enjoy every last lick!
This is a wonderful, creamy treat for the entire family. After making this recipe, you won’t need to buy these pops at the market anymore, especially since these take only minutes to prepare. I love this healthy recipe, they remind me of having creamsicles as a child. I loved them then and I love them even more now knowing I can make them with better ingredients for my family. My son loves these and says they tastes just like the ones he would get from the ice cream man. I think so too.
Nutrition: calories 78, fat 0 g, carbs 17.6 g, fiber .5 g, sugar 17.1 g, sodium 14.7 g, protein 2.5 g
No Fat Orange Creamsicle Popsicles
Yields 8 popsicles
- 3 mandarin orange cups in its own juice — they come in a four pack, 1/2 cup each
- 6 ounce container fat free vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 – 3 ounce paper cups
- 8 wooden popsicle sticks, you can find these in any craft store or online
- 8 small cut pieces of aluminum foil — to cover the cups
- Have 8 cups ready in an 8 inch round or square pan lined with paper towels.
- In a blender, whirl up the 3 cups of oranges until smooth.
- Add the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract. Blend once more until you have a smooth, creamy mixture.
- Pour into paper cups and cover with the small pieces of foil over each.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and make a small cut in each piece of foil and insert the wooden stick into each cup.
- Put back in the freezer until completely frozen. About 6-8 hours.
Enjoy this creamy cool treat!