These little gems are taste like a frozen cup of coffee with a hint of cinnamon and chocolate. Enjoy!
If you like iced coffee, you will love these. Make up a batch and enjoy a few.
Frozen Cinnamon Mocha Delights
Makes 12 frozen dessert treats
Nutrition: calories 42, fat 0.8 g, carbs 7.6 g, sugars 3.3 g
- 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip
- 1 Jell-O sugar free pudding cup (60 calories) in chocolate, chocolate swirl or your favorite flavor
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla, regular or sugar free, or any instant coffee of choice
- 3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 12 white chocolate chips for decoration
- Have a mini cupcake pan with foil or paper liners ready for your mixture.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the graham cracker crumbs. You can use a wire whisk to mix.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the crumbs in the 12 mini cups. Try to divide crumbs evenly between the 12 cupcake liners.
- With a mini ice-cream/cookie scooper, or teaspoon, fill each cup with mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crumbs over the top of the 12 cups and add 1 white chocolate chip on top for decoration, optional
Enjoy this guiltless treat!