Shhhh, this will be our little secret: this recipe only has 2 ingredients and IS a wonder! Your guests will think you spent hours preparing this delectable treat when it actually takes only a few minutes. I love the Jell-O sugar free pudding cups and I use them in many of my recipes. They are so delish and are great for making desserts quickly. I make these just for me every now and then. Why not? You will feel no guilt eating one (or even two). Enjoy, and let me know what you think. Have a great weekend.
Nutrition – 1 serving: calories 50.3, fat 0.5 g, carbs 10.3 g, fiber 0.4 g, sugar 0.3 g, sodium 120 mg, protein 0.8 g, Weight Watcher PointsPlus® 1
Dulce de Leche Cups
Makes 2 servings
- 1 Jell-O Dulce de Leche sugar free pudding cup — 60 calories for the whole cup
- 2 wonton wrappers — the leftovers can be frozen until you need them again
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, mist a non-stick muffin pan with cooking spray and make sure you spray over the muffin cups as well.
- Place the wonton wrappers in each muffin cup and press on the bottom gently so that the bottom of the wonton is flat.Bake wonton wrappers for about 7-10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool.
- Fill each wonton with half of the pudding cup. Swirl the top with a spoon and try to keep the caramel on the top (the caramel is already in the Jell-O cup)
That’s it! Go and enjoy this decadent, crunchy and smooth treat all in one!