I am so happy to share this simple and refreshing sorbet recipe. It’s a healthy, delicious dessert that takes less than five minutes to make. Why spend four dollars or more for a cup of sorbet or yogurt when you can make this much healthier version at home without all the added sugar and carbs. I hope you enjoy this simple, wonderful treat.
Coconut Berry Sorbet
Nutritional’s for 4 servings:
- 4 servings: calories 66.5, fat 3.9 g, carbs 7 g, fiber 2.4 g, sugars 4.6 g, sodium 1.5 mg, protein 1.1 g
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk, Chilled, place in fridge for at least 2 hours before you make this.
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries, the package should say only strawberries, no sugar
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, same as the strawberries, no sugar
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal. I used golden
- 1 tbsp agave or coconut nectar
- 2 small packets all natural Stevia or to taste
- Pour the chilled coconut milk along with the flaxseed meal into a blender and whirl for about 30 seconds.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender and blend until you have a nice sorbet consistency.
- Enjoy right away or you can store the sorbet up to 3 days in the fridge but the consistancy will start to change a bit