This simple and healthy parfait, tastes so decadent when using Greek Yogurt. The berries give natural sweetness and looks so appealing and beautiful. The fiber and protein are high to fill you up. Add your favorite fruits, nuts and dried fruits to make this just the way you like it.
Simple Healthy Berry Yogurt Parfait
Serves 1 – calories 170, fat 0.3 g, carbs 24.1 g, fiber 6.1 g, protein 19.1
- 6 ounce container plain non fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 -3/4 cup raspberries, when not in season, use no sugar added frozen raspberries and all other fruits
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup blueberries
- Some blackberries for garnish, optional
- nuts, dried fruit, optional
Simple layer all ingredients the way you like. That’s it! Enjoy to your health.