When short on time, you will love this yummy meal. Everything is cooked in one pot. Check out the few ingredients and how quick and easy this hearty and delicious recipe is. Always a family favorite.
Shortcut One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 2 cups cold water
- 24-28 ounce jar pasta sauce, I used these two, Walnut Acres Organic or Newman’s Own
- 1/2 – full package frozen cooked meatballs, slightly thawed in microwave I used Trader Joe’s turkey meatballs
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Kosher or Sea salt and pepper to taste, optional
- parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top, optional
- In A large pan, bring water and sauce to a boil.
- Break spaghetti in half and carefully add to pot.
- Stir with tongs or a large fork to break apart and mix around.
- Cook about 15 to 17 minutes or until pasta is the way you like it.
- Gently toss in meatballs and coat with sauce. Let cook another few minutes to heat up the meatballs.
- Sprinkle parmesan if using and serve up.