A simple side dish that takes no time at all to throw together and tastes elegant and divine, just like one you would have in a fine dining restaurant. See and taste for yourself. Enjoy watching the video at the end of the recipe. See our other videos on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/user/SkinnySweetsDaily
Sautéed String Beans and Cashews
Recipe yields 4 large side servings
- 1 16 ounce package frozen whole sting beans, thawed slightly in fridge or microwave
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- lemon zest and wedges, optional for garnish
- 1/2 cup whole or halved cashews
- Heat a large non stick pan on medium, add olive oil, wait just a few seconds then add garlic, mix for another few seconds.
- Gently toss in string beans. Mix until all the beans are coated with oil and are heated throughout. This should be about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix for just another couple of minutes then plate up.
- Serve with lemon wedges as garnish and or zest. Enjoy with family and friends!