3 ingredients and 2 steps to this fun, festive and luscious dessert. A perfect recipe to make with the kids. Enjoy!
Looking for a fast and easy-peasy dessert that you can whip up in just a few minutes? Well, if so, you found it right here. This dessert is so versatile that you can change the colors of gelatin around for any occasion. Three ingredients to cool, refreshing yumminess. Since this recipe is for one, you can easily just keep going to the desired amount of parfaits. Have the kids help. It’s fun a safe recipe for them to help out with.
Red White and Blue Jello Parfait
Serving in this recipe: 1 – calories 65, fat 0 grams
- 2 individual Red and Blue colored Jell-O or any snack pack gelatin found in the refrigerated section of the market
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, such as Cool Whip or TruWhip
- 2 tbsp whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream for topping
- colored sprinkles for garnish, optional
Two steps and you’re done!
- Use any kind of small to medium glass or plastic glass or goblet and fill with red gelatin first. Then spoon in the whipped topping and finish with the blue gelatin.
- Scoop or spray whipped cream on top and garnish.
Note: Place back in fridge until ready to enjoy or eat right away. Will stay in fridge for one day.