Hi friends. Here’s a healthy and decadent truffle that’s so easy to make and oh so delish. I am loving Tahini lately for sweet treats. You probably see Tahiti in most savory dishes but, wait till you try these truffles. Amazing! Let me know what you think. I love hearing from you. Sweet Smiles, Pam
Nutrition: calories 54.3, fat 4.3 g, carbs 3.3 g, fiber 1.4 g, sugars 0.1 g, sodium 8,6 mg, protein 1.5
Frozen Raw Tahini Truffles
- 1/2 cup Tahini, you can find this where the peanut butter is in your market or any health food store.
- 1/2 cup coconut or agave nectar
- Sweet Leaf all natural Stevia to taste, I used 2 droppers of plain or you can use vanilla cream or 1 packet Stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- small pinch of salt
- raw cacao nibs
- Goji berries
- unsweetened coconut
- sea salt
- unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- You can find all of these ingredients in Whole Foods, natural health food stores and online.
Have a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place in fridge while preparing the truffles.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except toppings.
- Mix with a heavy rubber spatula. Combine well.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet from fridge. If you want, sprinkle toppings or roll in cocoa powder.
- Place in freezer until slightly firm or firm. When ready to serve, take out and serve right away. Any leftovers should be kept in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Enjoy this healthy treat!
Makes 16 Truffles