Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls are a real treat that’s also a guilt free one. You won’t know it after biting into one of these gems. Made without raw eggs or flour. They are sure to become a family favorite. Enjoy!
This tasty little treat is a great recipe to make with the kids because they’ll love running their hands in the batter and rolling it into little balls. My daughter Tori and my niece Cara were in the kitchen at the time while I was making these so I asked them what they thought I should name them. Cara said they tasted like cookie dough and Tor and I agreed, so the name was then official: peanut butter cookie dough balls. Who doesn’t love digging into some cookie dough? These are made without raw eggs or flour. They are so delish; you’ll find it hard to just have one! Enjoy.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls
Yields: about 26 balls
Nutrition: per ball -calories 66.5, fat 2.7 g, carbs 9.9 g, fiber 1 g, sugar 7.2 g, sodium 31.8 mg, protein 1.8 g
- 3/4 cup oats, quick cooking or regular
- 3/4 cup fat free powdered milk
- 3 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter — smooth or chunky; I used Skippy All Natural for this recipe
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dried currants or rasins
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1-3 tbsp cold water or apple juice – actual amount depends on when you have the right consistency to roll up into balls
- In a large mixing bowl, stir all the dry ingredients first.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir until you can roll the batter into small walnut size balls. You may need to add the water or apple juice to be able to roll them.
- You should have a total of 26. Place in fridge for about 15 minutes. That’s all there is to it! I keep these in a sealed container up to 2 days on the counter or store in fridge up to 4 days.
Enjoy the peanuty deliciousness!