Everyone loves pudding pops. Now you can simple make them at home. Fudgy, cool deliciousness. Enjoy!
For a cool and fudgy treat. Try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. I just happen to have a new silicone candy mold on hand. You can use mini muffin pans or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion.
Mini Patriotic Pudding Pops
Yields: 12 mini pudding pops
- 1 small box instant pudding mix, I used sugar free chocolate fudge
- Milk according to directions on package. I used half skim milk and half 1 percent
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract added into the milk
- Sprinkles/Jimmies I used these patriotic sprinkles
- Small or medium lollypop sticks
- Prepare pudding as instructed on box. Add in vanilla while whisking.
- Toss sprinkles on the bottom of mold/cup
- Pour pudding into a Ziploc bag, close with the air squeezed and make a small cut at one corner. Pour into molds/cups. Toss more sprinkles on top. Place in freezer for about 30- 45 minutes, take out and insert small lollypop sticks (found at crafts stores such as Michaels) Continue to freeze for another 2 hours.
That’s it, they are done and ready to eat. Everyone loves these. Enjoy!