For a cool and fudgy treat. Try these easy-peasy mini pudding pops. You can make them any size. I just happen to have a new silicone candy mold on hand. You can use mini muffin pans or ice cube trays work great too. Switch around the sprinkles for any occasion.
Patriotic Pudding Pops
- 1 small box instant pudding mix, I used sugar free chocolate fudge
- Milk according to directions on package. I used half skim milk and half 1 percent
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract added into the milk
- Sprinkles/Jimmies I used these patriotic sprinkles
- Small or medium lollypop sticks
- Prepare pudding as instructed on box. Add in vanilla while whisking.
- Toss sprinkles on the bottom of mold/cup
- Pour pudding into a Ziploc bag, close with the air squeezed and make a small cut at one corner. Pour into molds/cups. Toss more sprinkles on top. Place in freezer for about 30- 45 minutes, take out and insert small lollypop sticks (found at crafts stores such as Michaels) Continue to freeze for another 2 hours.
That’s it, they are done and ready to eat. Everyone loves these. Enjoy!