The most simple way make a favorite hot beverage right at home with only a few steps. Enjoy!
No Machine – Simple Homemade Cappuccino
Cappuccino has to be one of the most popular hot beverages these days. Almost everyone orders some form of it at a coffee shop, donut shop or practically any restaurant. I enjoy a nice hot cappuccino for dessert. It’s just the right amount of sweetness without having to order a fat laden dessert. Well, now I can enjoy this wonderful drink right at home! Who knew it was this easy? With these 3 simple steps you will have your delicious, hot cappuccino in front of you. Grab a biscotti and dunk away.
- 1 cup strong brewed hot coffee or instant espresso works too
- 1/2 cup skim or low fat milk
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- Prepare coffee or espresso.
- Follow simple directions here to steam/froth milk in the microwave > http://skinnysweetsdaily.com/3-simple-steps-to-steamfroth-milk-in-the-microwave/
- Pour prepared coffee into a large mug, add sugar. Stir to combine. Add in frothy milk. That’s it!
Enjoy your homemade cappuccino! YUM!